Microproject minimizes. You focus.
Microproject minimizes functionality, limits the number of tasks, and only allows for short messages. In turn it expands the participants ability to understand and embrace the project.
Simplicty creates focus
The team behind Microproject has a long-standing experience from working in projects. We know that the best projects are the ones that allows the participants to embrace and understand their individual part of the project, and at the same time see and understand the whole. The other tools in the market are built and marketed on maximization of functionality and size. Microproject reduces to let you focus.
6 tasks per half day
You can feed Microproject an unlimited number of unplanned tasks. But you are only allowed to plan for 6 tasks per half day. Can you do more than that? Hardly. Want to add or subtract tasks? It’s easy.
Task descriptions Twitter-style
With a limitation of 140 characters i task descriptions and messages you need to stay to the point. Need to expand your thoughts further? Write a memo. Upload it to the documents function.
One project - One window.
Microproject fits all you need into one window. Messages, tasks, participants, contacts and dcouments. Forget about clicking around in a jungle of tabs and lists. Everything can be embraced by the eye - right there in your Microproject.
Your personal dashboard keeps track of your projects, new mesages and recent tasks. In it you also invite new participants and start new projects..
- No jumping between views or settings – in your one project view:Visual timeline, drag and drop enabled
- Task lists, unplanned, planned and completed, drag and drop enabled
- Discount weekend – have Microproject discount weekends in project planning
- All documents in the document list, all contacts in the contact list, accessible without changing views
- Invite new participants directly from the project
Simple information flow makes the right decision easier to make.
In Microproject there´s no room for excessive amounts of text that obscures your vision. Only the information that´s necessary and crucial for you to move on to the next task, the next step, the next decision.
Project information – in your face:
- Snapshot – automatic project summary for stakeholders, management and participants.
- Diary – your messages and tasks for the day in one simple e-mail
- Send messages quickly and simply and read messages sent to you
- Automatic reminders of missed deadlines
Plan, assign - Get the job done!
In Microproject it’s super simple to create and assign tasks to the participants. Edit descriptions, write messages, keep the whole in mind. In Microproject the tool will take a minimum of your time allowing you to focus on project content and task fulfillment. Period.
Microproject is built in true SCRUM and GTD spirit. Use the ”Unplanned” status as your inbox or back log for tasks. Make the tasks ”Planned” by dragging and dropping them into the calendar view. Task completed? One click is enough to close it down and automatically send it to ”Completed”. Easy as pie!
Overview of all important tasks:
Three simple list views:
- Unplanned – feed all your tasks into your Microproject.
- Planned – assign the tasks, set duration and date. Keep a track of your deadlines.
- Completed – when your done with your task. Congratulations!